CS 596 Client-Server ProgrammingTo Course Home Page
San Diego State
University -- This page last updated April 11,
Actual Assignment Descriptions and Due Dates
Tentative List of Assignments and Tentative Due Dates
The following is a very brief description of the planned assignments for
CS-596 Client-Server course. When the actual assignment description
becomes available, the assignment will be listed above. Dates,
descriptions, and number of assignments listed below are subject to
Assignment 2 Server, Tentative Due Date 2/25/97
- Modify your Airline Reservation Program (AR) to create a server for
the airline reservation system.
Assignment 3 Protocol, Tentative Due Date 3/13/97
Assignment 4 Client-Protocol-Server, Tentative Due Date 4/3/97
- Develop a protocol for the airline reservation system.
- Develop a client and server program that implement your protocol
for the airline reservation system.
Assignment 5 Database, Tentative Due Date 4/15/97
- Add a database back end to the server developed in assignment 4.
Assignment 6 CGI, Tentative Due Date 5/1/97
- Develop a CGI-Web client to your airline reservation system.
Assignment 7 Corba/RMI, Tentative Due Date 5/15/97
- Implement your airline reservation system using Corba/RMI.